Lupins - individual colours, Band of Nobles series, 9cm pots.
Lupins – (Lupinus perennis hybrids, Band of Nobles series)
· Chandelier - golden lemon yellow
· La Chatelaine – bicolor pink and white
· My Castle – vibrant brick-red
· Noble Maiden – pure creamy white
· The Governor – bicolor blue and white
· The Pages – rich carmine-red
Russell Lupins make fabulous vertical accent plants and I have them available in colours that will create a real impact or a gentle elegance to any garden display. They are best grown in full sun in average garden soil with good drainage, and not too richly fertilised. These are hardy perennials which will flower this spring/summer and can be left to form sizeable clumps for even more flowers in future years. Flowering size at maturity will be 80-120cm tall x 30-40cm wide. 9cm pot.